I got a camera for my birthday (no snow though, but who cares because camera!!), so I’ve spent the past few days taking a lot of pictures of the cat.
It’s the 1st of December, where’s the snow? It hasn’t snowed once so far. I’m thoroughly disappointed. If there’s still no snow on my birthday I shall throw a hissy-fit. >:(
I just borrowed a book in Norwegian. Time will tell if I actually manage to read it and understand it or not, but I should be able to guess what most things mean. And the things I can’t guess myself to, well, that’s what the internet is for, is it not?
Making preparations for a book blog I hope to start one day. At some point. Before I die. Possibly.
Frolicking in the autumn leaves, this little lion cub is having the time of her life as she excitedly plays in her enclosure.
Tiny cub Karis proved she’s not too dissimilar to human children as she threw herself into the pile of golden leaves carefully collected by her keepers, even ending up with a pile on her head.
Staff at the Blair Drummond Safari Park, near Stirling, Scotland, had been raking up the leaves to keep the attraction tidy, when Karis’s keeper Brian Reid realised that his little charge might enjoy playing in them and moved the pile into her enclosure.
Via Daily Mail
I wanted to celebrate reaching 100 followers & christmas so I thought I’d do my first book giveaway! WOO!
The books are:
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Throne of Glass by Sarah J.Mass
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- These are some of my favourite reads this year and the winner will get to chose one!
- This is for my followers so you must be following me.
- You can like and reblog as many times as you like.
- I’ll be picking the winner through a random number generator because I would just feel bad at having to pick one winner and try to give everyone books!
- I will need your address and please keep your ask box open so I can let you know if you’ve won!!!
- The giveaway closes december 10th so that the winner will get their book hopefully before christmas!!
I think that’s everythinnnng. Message me if there’s anything missed! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour!